Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just the 2 of us!


Yup, right now it's just the two of us... We kind of like it that way. Although Mr. Lewis did blurt out on the coast this weekend, "I have been thinking about it babe." HAHA I caught him....:)I have to admit though, I do think of it often....well the loosing sleep part at least...not to cool. Life doesn't get any better, attending the best church in the world, with the best ministry, and the best people and to top it all off I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world! HOLD ON!!!! let me say something....AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, SWEET, HANDSOME....thats my husband. And yes, the best pastor and pastoral staff...the sweetest people and never have I experienced my sweet Jesus the way that I have here. I LOVE IT! Wouldn't trade for a thing in the world.


3 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Hey this is rather ironic. I didn't know you guys were blogging. But God just popped both of you into my head the other day and I began praying for you. I trust that all is TERRIFIC!! When I saw your names on a blogroll I had to comment. Love you guys. ...Don't know why, but God had me praying for you.... =)


Von de Leigh

TRC Rockers said...

Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!
Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!
Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!
Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!
Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!Baby! Baby!

Chels:) said...

A BABY YAYAYAYYAYA O PLEASE PLEASE I NEED A NEW BABY COUSIN TO HOLD AND SPOIL PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEEE !!!! :)